Saturday, April 24, 2010

Let the Madness Begin!!!

So, I'm sitting at the computer, playing some Bejeweled on facebook (I'm trying to beat my cousin Bridget - I think she cheats), when my favorite sister called me. She has decided it's time for me to enter the blogging world. At first there was some resistance on my part - I mean we just put the little boss of the house to bed and it was time for my other son and I to breathe a collective sigh of relief. The last thing I wanted to do was use my brain. But, said sister can be very convincing. So, from 2000 miles away my sister walked me through starting the blogging process (which I admit got off to a rough start when I couldn't find the google homepage). So, with my sister in my ear and my son Connor injecting unwelcome comments, the madness begins.

For those of you who don't know me, I am a mother of two boys, both of whom are unique and mind-boggling, wife of a equally mind-boggling husband, human to two dogs - Steve, an Australian Cattledog, and Ben, our three-legged Lab (whom my youngest, Aidan, insists is an alpacca). I homeschool my oldest son, occaisonally do office work for a friend, and count the minutes until Aidan can go to an all day school. I get a great sense of accomplishment when I manage to get more than one room in my house cleaned, get three loads of laundry a day done, manage to not trip over a dog (or a child pretending to be a dog) more than once a day.

Well, thats me in a nutshell. This blogging thing might not be so bad. Thanks to favorite sister for getting me started and I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moses, I just left a comment and after posting it realized I was still signed in as you so it looked like you were commenting on yourself! HAHA! I'm so excited you're here!! Please do, come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't cheat at bejeweled!!! :)

    ReplyDelete